Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween

I'm pretty bummed that Dave and Sarah aren't having their Halloween Costume Party. I can't believe they would ruin my fun for some wedding in Chicago. We won 1st place for best costume last year.



We may have won the year before, too, but that was a long time and a lot of Jaegerbombs ago:


(Did you see this? Beyotch is always copying me....)


This third costume, from '04, is one of my favorites. I had so much fun watching John try on women's clothes at the Goodwill. He had fun, too; maybe a little too much fun, now that I think about it.




So...no dressing up this year. Instead, my sister and I are going to do the Ghosts & Infamous Places of Historic Irvington Tour. I'm a little bit scared already!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! How did you get a copy of Rosemary Owensby's wedding picture??