Sunday, October 26, 2008

Ball State Family Weekend

We spent the weekend in Muncie for Ball State's Family Weekend. Of course, no sooner do we get there and are questioned as to how much time we really need to spend with Robin Friday night because there's a new boy she wants to hang out with. She did eat dinner with us at The Atrium. I had a delicious hamburger that decided to rebel against me at 1:00 a.m. Interestingly enough, it was prepared by a seemingly nice woman named Lola. I think that was some cosmic payback by the canine Lola for making her stay in a kennel all weekend. Fortunately, I recuperated in time for the big game against Eastern Michigan. No tailgating as planned, but it was a good game, and the Cardinals won 38-16.











Ashley doesn't even like football, but we promised her a date with Charlie Cardinal if she went to the game.

Charlie Cardinal

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoa! You look like a kid in that pic.

So, how did Ash and Charlie Cardinal make out? (Not literally.)

Anonymous said...

I can't say for sure, but she was covered in red feathers for the rest of the weekend...very suspicious.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the pic of you 3 GIRLS!!! Your Sis is right...you look like a college chic yourself! Me thinks me needs a hat like yours maybe????

Anonymous said...

AH, I found it. Again, those Halloween outfits are just too hilarious. Either you or John is a good sport. I'd like to make a smarta-- comment about the milk but I won't.......BTW, I agree with the others, you do look like a college co-ed!!

Kim

Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm definitely the good sport - John's just kinky and likes to wear women's clothes. Sure I look like a co-ed...Freshman 15 and all!!