Sunday, October 26, 2008

BHS Women's Choir

I apologize to you, my legion of readers, for the dearth in posts this week. (Webster's defines a legion as between 3,000 and 6,000, but I'm sure it also pertains to 5, right...?)

We attended the high school's Fall concert on Tuesday. Lily is in the Women's Choir this year, and was very excited when she found out they would be performing one of my favorite songs, Lullaby. Of course, I had a perfect view of Lily during their first song which I did not record. The minute I positioned the camera for the second song, they all moved and Lily disappeared behind another singer and the microphone. Sigh.... So, please ignore the crappy camera work, because they still sound lovely.




Here's the Billy Joel version:


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you recorded the performance! That song has been in my head all weekend.

And Lil's forehead looks great!

Anonymous said...

They sound WONDERFUL!!! Sorry I can't even recognize Lil's forehead :-( Must have to be a relative or something huh? Next time she's got a gig, let us know! Gab loves going to watch her!!! You know she thinks your girls pretty much walk on water!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, Gretch...there's a Christmas concert on Sunday, 12/14. Performances are at 2 & 4 pm. I'll probably go to the 4 pm.