Monday, November 3, 2008

The Most Disturbing Halloween Ever

Halloween night, I spent three (!) hours touring the historic and haunted neighborhood of Irvington, located on Indy's east side. Some pretty creepy shiz has gone down there over the past 130 years or so. It was interesting and informative, but not particularly spooky.

The really scary stuff happened on my way home. Tom had been texting me throughout the evening wanting to know when I would be coming by the bar where he works to see his costume. It was close to midnight by the time I got there, and this is what greeted me at the door:



The hair, the makeup, the tassels - I'm just not sure what to make of it all. He insisted that I come inside so he could buy me a drink, and who am I to pass up free beer? I only lasted about an hour, though. It was relatively awkward to watch him get groped by acquaintances and strangers alike. When I realized he was buying my drinks with his "tuck money", I decided it was time to go.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is disturbing.