Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Cake Decorating

Okay....I lied when I said it was The End of an Era. I'm not going to say I've exactly got my cake decorating mojo back, but I can't seem to tell people "no".


I did this tonight for a party tomorrow for two 11-year-olds. The specific request was "Anything scary would rock...Hands, fingers, eyeballs..." As you can see, I tossed a foot in there. I hope they like it.




I did this cake a couple of weeks ago for a co-worker's daughter. Mainly because Kylie is so darn cute, but also because her mom (Julie) is really practical and doesn't go all out for birthdays. However, she planned games, prizes, crafts, decorations - all the stuff Julie is normally not into. I think her sister and I are finally wearing her down. Next, I'm gonna lure her into the scrapbooking cult.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey,

This is John from CakeWrecks. Jen and I were just talking about you and how your comments on our blog never fail to brighten our day a little bit. Just wanted to say thanks.

Wreck On!

john

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, John. YOU just made MY day!!! Thanks!!!

Anonymous said...

AWESOME COMMENT from Cakewrecks Beck!!! THat's cool!
So...Can I help suck Jules into the scrapbooking cult? Did you tell her we drink when we escape from the house too???