Saturday, October 18, 2008

Stir Crazy on a Friday Night

I had dinner last night with some friends from high school where the highlight of the evening was trying on each other's reading glasses. Just kidding. Well, we really did do that, but it wasn't the highlight. I'm not at liberty to say exactly what the highlight was, but we did have fun and closed the joint down.


Left to right: Me, Pauletta (Hot Legs), Kim, Kathy, Karen


We ate at Stir Crazy at Castleton Square Mall. No complaints about the food. Karen did get a little testy when her tea wasn't delivered in a timely fashion, but that's nothing a little B complex and Dave returning home won't cure.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm excited 'cause Crystal Flash carries "Pug" brand reading glasses. I'm gettin' a pair!!!

Anonymous said...

No offense to Hank, but I hope those glasses don't make you look like a pug!

Anonymous said...

Gee, that chick in the green is hot!

Anonymous said...

Hot, yes. Sane?...no!
tee, hee! ;-P