Sunday, October 5, 2008

Ringo & Lola Update

I thought you might like to see how things are progressing with the two chihuahuas:


On another chihuahua-related note, we went and saw Beverly Hills Chihuahua on Friday night. Yes, I am embarrassed to admit that. While it certainly wasn't the worst movie I've ever seen, I don't think I'll be rushing out to buy the DVD. Oh, sure...it had all the ingredients of a hit movie: drama, romance, comedy, action...but I can only seriously recommend it to chi lovers and small children.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you kidding??? It was a cinematic triumph!!! (Although I'm still a little miffed that they made the pug a sissy.)

Anonymous said...

your doggies are precious.

thanks for checking out our blog!

Anonymous said...

bahaha!!! i actually laughed out loud when i saw this. look at ringos face!! my goodness. haha. i cant wait to see them tomorrow! oh. and you too. hahahaha :) just kiddin mommy. you know i love you!

Anonymous said...

The man would look much better with quarters in his eyes. If he is alergic to nuts, problwm solved!