Wednesday, February 25, 2009

The Newlywed Game


I got this survey on Facebook the other day, but it seemed like a waste to fill out since John doesn't have a Facebook account. So, today, Ms. Alix over at Casa Hice filled it out with regards to her dreamboat Larry. AH-HA! What a great way for me to publicly insult John AND see how often he reads my blog. It's a win-win.

1. He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen? Fox News

2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad? He doesn't usually eat salads, but if forced, eats it without dressing (but sprinkled with a few of his tears).

3. What's one food he doesn't like? Only one? Tomatoes or Beans are at the top of his list.

4. You go out to eat. What drink does he order? Coke with no ice - OR - OJ w/Malibu rum

5. Where did he go to high school? St. Mary's High School; Inkster, MI

6. What size shoe does he wear? 8 to 9 - depending if they're men's or women's

7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be? Oh, let's see...swords or antique guns. Something he would lose interest in after 5 minutes and I would end up having to dust or sell in a garage sale for a fraction of what he paid.

8. What is his favorite type of sandwich? Bologna and ham with double meat.

9. What would he eat every day if he could? Pizza.

10. What is his favorite cereal? In all the years I've known him, he's only recently requested I buy cereal and that was Raisin Bran.

11. What would he never wear? Believe it or not, I would say a bracelet.

12. What is his favorite sports team? We just had this conversation not too long ago, and I can't remember if he picked Colts or Red Wings.

13. Who did he vote for? Really?

14. Who is his best friend? A long time ago he told one of the girls it was me, but that's probably changed.

15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do? hmmm....that's a tough one because I'm so perfect. Let's see...let the dogs sleep in our bed or maybe make fun of him on the internet.

16. What is his heritage? Columbian, which defies the whole dislike of beans and tomatoes. I think he was honkified by his mother.

17. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake? Chocolate. In fact, he tries to get everyone to have chocolate cake for their birthday; AND he calls dibs on a corner piece, even when it's not his special day.

18. Did he play sports in high school? When he wasn't helping old ladies across the street and polishing his halo, he was the Inkster stud of hockey, football and baseball.

19. What could he spend hours doing? Watching TV.

20. What is one unique talent he has? It's one of the reasons I've hung around so long. Can you guess? He's really good at finding money.

John, If you're still reading...I challenge you to answer these questions about me, and I will post the results.

6 comments:

Eternal Lizdom said...

#6 How often does he wear women's shoes??

Boozy Tooth said...

#6 is what got me too! You crack me up, sistah.

The Courteous Chihuahua said...

This was the last time I knew about, but I can't follow the man around 24/7.

Anonymous said...

OMG, this is so freaking funny I can't even begin to say which is my favorite!

Think I'll go have some salad with tears.

Facsimilee said...

Raisin Bran, huh? Sounds like John has eaten too much cheese.

Cakespy said...

The salad dressing mingled with tears...HA! I laughed aloud!