Monday, February 2, 2009

Butterflies are Free to Fly

...and another has landed on my blog.  Excitement!  This time it's from Flartus - you can catch her here at My 2 Sense.  I highly recommend you do.  She's pretty dag blamed smart, and her posts are always interesting, so I'm very honored that she would give this steaming pile the time of day. She says, "The Courteous Chihuahua certainly lives up to her name (well, the first part, at least).  I have to confess, I skip through the football posts, but this blog has such a real, warm and humorous voice, it's like stopping to say hi to a friend.  And isn't that what a good blog is about?"

Because I'm a dope, I don't know how to add the second award picture, so I just added my thanks to her under the first one. 

Oh, and Flartus...don't think I didn't notice the part about you skipping my football posts.  That hurts.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats honey. You look awesome covered in butterflies. No really. You do.

And PS: You're right! Flartus is crazy amazing. Her blog used to be my best kept secret, but not anymore. She be poplur now.

Anonymous said...

Hey, I didn't mean to make anyone cry! I can't help it; I'm not a sports nut. I did watch the Superduper Bowl, if that helps. But this is how Football Stoopid I am: I am from Cleveland, but rooted for the Steelers. Whaaat???

Anonymous said...

What a cute blog!

Anonymous said...

Why, thank you!

Anonymous said...

Does this mean you got Flarted on?