Friday, February 20, 2009

Movin' On Up....

I've had several people complain to me they can't access this blog.  They either get an error message or their computer freezes, especially when they try to leave a message.  I don't know what the problem is.  I've never had any trouble getting to the site on my laptop, but I know John has trouble accessing it from our PC...although that could actually be user error.  


Just kidding, it's gotten funky on me using the desktop as well.  Since I have absolutely no idea what to do about it, I've decided to move my posts to a new blog, The Courteous Chihuahua Redux.  If you'd like to come along for the ride, please join me.  


I'm going to disable comments here, and hopefully you'll all come over and play at my new digs.  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha! Those are funny pictures.

Boozy Tooth said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, etc...

I didn't want you to think I was avoiding your charming and adorable blog, but it was messing my shit up every time I came over.

Thanks for going to the trouble to start fresh. I love what you've done with your page. Gorge!