Monday, March 2, 2009

You Know What They Say About Paybacks....

Good God...I practically had to beg John to read my Newlywed Game post, and now I'm sorry I did! There was no laughter on his part, not even a chortle. He said, "You wouldn't like it if I got on there and wrote that stuff about you." Well, duh...that's one of the reasons I won't show him how to start a blog! I told him to fill it out about me however he wanted, and I would post his answers. It took him forever to fill out the survey, and he kind of looked like this:
However, he finally finished but he didn't use the opportunity to exact his revenge, so I'm not sure why he bothered. Unless it was just to shut me up. Yeh, that's probably it.

By the way, he chose Red Wings over Colts (grounds for divorce) and said he orders chocolate milk a lot. I stand corrected.

1. She's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen? Desperate Housewives or Dancing With the Stars (I would have said Food Network.)

2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does she get on her salad? Oil & Vinegar or House Vinaigrette. (Ding!)

3. What's one food she doesn't like? Ham & bologna sandwich with double meat. (Coconut would be the correct answer here.)

4. You go out to eat. What drink does she order? Coke Zero or Coors Light. (Ding!)

5. Where did she go to high school? New Palestine High School (Ding!)

6. What size shoe does she wear? 5 1/2. Tom's are 9s, which she has worn. (Try 7, and I only wear Tom's snowboots when shoveling the driveway.)

7. If she was to collect anything, what would it be? Keith Urban, Harry Connick, Jr.; no particular order. (Wait...I'm allowed to collect hot guys? That's a whole other post.)

8. What is her favorite type of sandwich? Ham, chicken; never wrapped in plastic - foil is best. (He got the meat wrong, but the packing instructions right so I'll give it to him. Ding!) Wow...taken out of context, that's a doozy of a sentence.

9. What would she eat every day if she could? Fresh fruit. (I can eat fresh fruit every day. What I would like to eat every day is cake with buttercream icing.)

10. What is her favorite cereal? Something Diet - Special K. (Did he just call me fat? My favorite is Cracklin' Oat Bran)

11. What would she never wear? Something that I think is really hot out in public. (Ding! Okay, sometime I will do a post on what John thinks is hot. )

12. What is her favorite sports team? Colts, duh. (Ding!)

13. Who did she vote for? McCain (Ding!)

14. Who is her best friend? Sister Sarah, the other Sarah, T. Jackson - Todd or Theresa (This is where John sells himself short, but I'll give him a Ding! for Sister Sarah.)

15. What is something you do that she wishes you wouldn't do? All those things she bitches at me about. (Ding!)

16. What is her heritage? Let's see...Kentuckian, American Indian...she's white. (huh, and all this time I thought he was unobservant.)

17. You bake her a cake for her birthday; what kind of cake? She likes most cakes. (Did he just call me fat again? Ding!)

18. Did she play sports in high school? No, but she should have. She had softball, tennis and volleyball skills. (Ding!)

19. What could she spend hours doing? Computer stuff, scrapbooking, sleeping with the dogs. (Ding!)

20. What is one unique talent she has? Spending control, for one. An absolute great mom for our kids. (I think he means I'm cheap for the first answer. For the second, that's sweet. Ding!)

3 comments:

Eternal Lizdom said...

# 19... Did he just call himself a dog?? LOL!!

Cary McNeal said...

Oooh.. he didn't like what you wrote about him?

Sniff sniff

Anonymous said...

#s 3 and 9: whatta goof! Everybody knows those answers!

#20: that's sweet.