Saturday, September 6, 2008

Ringo

I lost my mind three weeks ago, and we got a new puppy; his name is Ringo. He is adorable, but the crate and housetraining aren't going so well.

Ringo loves Lola. She's pretty mean to him, but he just keeps coming back for more (I said he is the John of the dog world). She eats his food when he's not looking, hides inside the loveseat to get away from him, and won't let him lay with her on her blanket. (Wow! That really does sound like me and John...snicker.) Anyhoo, here are some pictures.
This set is from the first few days he came to live with us




These next three are just random shots I've taken of life with Ringo:



I love him, even though he poops on my carpet.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pics!

I thought Lo was sharing her blankie? Wha hahhpin?

Anonymous said...

I don't know. Her moods change like the wind.

Anonymous said...

My Carmelita has the same markings and seeing your little sweetie brought back puppy memories. He's just too cute...makes me want another one.

Anonymous said...

Play your cards right, Jencoe, and you may find a special delivery in your mailbox.....

Anonymous said...

Chihuahuas and the Colts. Becky's great loves. I share her passion for the Colts. I am holding back a little on the dual chihuahua issue. Exploding Pepsi bottles!! Everone knows sex sells. Some sell it better than others.

Anonymous said...

Flipping adorable.

That baby...he reminds me of my Chi, Leah. When she was a baby.

Hell, she's still a baby. ;)