Wednesday, September 17, 2008

More Notes from a Co-ed

More from Robin's psychology class, and she told me to watch this video:




"haha. he started telling us about the freud-something theory. how people use sex to get you to buy their product over other products. so he told us that the part where she drinks from the bottle is supposed to be like a penis. so the next time someone goes to get a coke, they'll remember the commercial and get a pepsi. ha. and then, at the end you know how they have the pepsi sign and the pepsi bottle light up?? well . . . the pepsi bottle explodes like someone opened it or something. so he takes his laser, points at it, and says "see what i mean??" and it was just about the funniest thing in the world. he told us, "now, i dont want you guys to think i'm a pervert or dirty-minded, i mean, i am, but it was not me who thought this up. it was the theory." hahahaha. it was a great day."

Well, I ain't got a fancy college edumacation, and even I knew what the Pepsi bottle symbolized.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ugh. Good thing I am a Coke drinker.

Anonymous said...

I've heard lukewarm pee, but not penis.