Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I loves me some Jib Jab

I've been told, "you need help" by more than one person after they've received one of my Jib Jab creations. Don't be hatin' on my creative expression, people. My friend, Mr. J., is one of my favorite Jib Jab-ees. I asked him if it was okay to post some of the videos I made that he starred in. He agreed, but did acknowledge he was "concerned about sexual predators." You really can't blame him; that man rocks a unitard like nobody's business:

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!


Mr. J. was born to dance:

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!


Missy J. just had to get in on the act:

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!


Mr. J.: If Jib Jabbin' you is wrong, I don't want to be right.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who is that guy?? He is hot!! Becky, are you hittin' that? Does John know?

Anonymous said...

The man in the pink unitard is one fine drink of water! Do you know if he is gay? He could ride on my shoulders any time!

Anonymous said...

Do you have the number for the chubby girl in the tutu?

Anonymous said...

Oh, you've got her number, Howie.....