Monday, April 20, 2009

8 Things



I got tagged by the delightful and rapidly shrinking Alix over at Casa Hice to post the meme of 8. Here 'tis...prepare to be dazzled:

8 Things I’m Looking Forward To
1. Trip to Florida in July
2. Possible Colts roadtrip in September to Arizona
3. Robin being home from school for the summer
4. Joining NIFS (National Institute for Fitness and Sports)
5. Getting my job description finalized
6. Football season
7. BHS Choir Finale
8. Going to Louisville in May

8 Things I Did Yesterday
1. Bought some new clothes
2. Took a nap.
3. Ate lunch at Panda Express.
4. Ate dinner at Asia Wok.
5. Wondered for the umpteenth time why I'm fat.
6. Played on the computer.
7. Played Guitar Hero.
8. Went to the library.

8 Things I Wish I Could Do
1. Run
2. Sing
3. Go back in time
4. Get motivated
5. Lose weight
6. Have a green thumb
7. Be a financial wizard
8. Take an entire year off work and travel through Europe

8 Shows I Watch
1. Celebrity Apprentice
2. Dancing with the Stars
3. Desperate Housewives
4. Ace of Cakes
5. Ugly Betty
6. Food Networks Cake Challenge series
7. Fox 59 Morning News
8. Next Food Network Star

8 People I Tag (with my apologies)
1. Sarah K.
2. The ManofKnotts
3. Hank (whose mom will have to help him)
4. The Eccentric Lady
5. SarahTwo
6. Lily
7. Kurt
8. Ashley

8 comments:

Kurt said...

I made the list. And by the way I am working on a road trip to Arizona too. St. Louis would be closer but, a lot of us are looking into the Arizona game.

Boozy Tooth said...

Nicely done Becky. I'm impressed. But will you PLEASE stop that silliness about wanting to lose weight? Every photo I've seen of you has been beautiful, trim and sexy. You are a goddess!

Rock on witchya bad sef.

TheManOfNotts said...

Oi oiiiiiiiiiiiiii, cheers for the wicked nice 'tag'ness!!!!

ManOfNotts.

Hank said...

CC, honey.....my things I'm lookin' forward to and things I did yesterday are eatin' and sleepin'.

Yep. Mmhmm.

The Courteous Chihuahua said...

Kurt: Did you put the list somewhere?

Alix: If I weren't afraid of breaking the internet, I would post a picture of my nekkid behind.

Hank: You're an uncooperative turd, but I'm sure you've heard that before.

Unknown said...

Thanks for tagging me. I will try to put mine up tomorrow but not sure about 8 people. do they have to have blogs?

Cary McNeal said...

Hmmph.

The Courteous Chihuahua said...

Cary, You turd. What does that mean?