Thursday, March 12, 2009

BHS Spring Concert

The high school held their Spring Concert the other night.  This was the first time they did reserved seating tickets, and it was wonderful!!!  No pressure to get there early to snag a good seat, no unplugging oxygen tanks to slow down old ladies headed to the front row.  For the record, I still feel somewhat bad about that...

I have to say, the choir teachers do a fantastic job with those kids.  I love how they always make the Freshmen "Men's" Choir do some sort of song that involves goofy motions, and I love how each and every boy actually cooperates and does it!

Lily's choir performed two songs, which are below.  She is the foxy brunette in the center of the activity.

Be patient; Lily's part doesn't start until about :41, but I wasn't going to let anyone else horn in on her camera time.



Here's their second song:


Next year she's in two choirs:  Bel Canto and Concert Choir.  I can't wait!

2 comments:

TheManOfNotts said...

Now then.....that brings back memories....I used to be in a choir...but i didnt sing. I used to do what Elton John accused Madonna of.

It's funny. i'd jump at the chance now - 20 years later. Watching American idol makes me think I can sing.

Anonymous said...

Lilbil's purty.