Tuesday, March 3, 2009

A Vote for Ringo is a Vote for World Peace

I entered Ringo in the Bissell MVP Pet Photo Contest. I'm hoping he makes it through the first round. Grand Prize is a $10,000 donation to the pet charity of the winner's choice. IF he were to go all the way and win, I'm donating the money to the Kentuckiana Pug Rescue, which my sister is very involved with. In fact, that's where she got her pug, Hank. The rescue has had some real financial hardship in the past year, and I would love to be able to help them out.
It's one vote per e-mail address; if you have multiple addresses, use them all! Addresses are used for voting purposes only, and you are not added onto any e-mail lists.

Please take a minute to click on the picture below and vote for Ringo!! Voting is open until March 10.

I thank you, Ringo thanks you, and the pugs thank you!



7 comments:

Boozy Tooth said...

Not only did I vote for Ringo several times, but I pasted his MVP gadget on my blog! Awesome photo {wink}!!

Sarah K said...

Umm...I thought that said Kentukian Pig Rescue....does that make me a discriminator..or something?

The Courteous Chihuahua said...

LOL! Maybe, but as long as you vote, that's OKAY!!!

The Courteous Chihuahua said...

I saw that when I was visiting you today, Alix! Thanks bunches!!! xoxox

Anonymous said...

While I am a discourteous pug, most of my brethren are not so please vote for Ringo! All we are saying is give pugs a chance.

Thanks for the support C.C. (and Alix).

Anonymous said...

hehe i voted 5 times :)

The Courteous Chihuahua said...

HA! HA! Famer....I knew you really liked him.