Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Hey, Baby.

The artist's caption for this cartoon reads:  
That Baby Looks Like Alfred Hitchcock or a Penis.

My friend, Bridgie McBridgerton, had her baby today.  Scarlett Faith entered the world at 8:45 a.m., weighing a whopping 9 pounds, 10 ounces and measuring 22 3/4 inches long.  Wow.  I'm not posting her picture as I don't know how Bridgie would feel about that, but let me assure you, Scarlett is a cutie and in no way resembles Alfred Hitchcock or a penis.

Congratulations, Bridget, Craig, Lucy & Max!

You can check out more funny cartoons at www.nataliedee.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way too early in the morning for me to read that comment.

::shudder and barf::

Anonymous said...

One little hair drawn on it's head would be the tie breaker.
*Sorry, had to.*
Hee Hee

Anonymous said...

ewwwwwwwwwwwwww........lolololol!