Monday, December 29, 2008

Colts 23, Titans 0

In anticipation of a game played mostly by second and third string players, we did not attend Sunday's game at Lucas, but instead watched from home. It turned out to be pretty entertaining, even into the last few minutes. Records were broken: Peyton, Marvin, Dallas, Tony. Having said that, records are nice and all, but really won't mean a whole lot without a Super Bowl XLIV victory. But first, we'll (ha! like I'm on the team) have to get past the Chargers in San Diego.

It was fun to watch the game with Robin, Lily and their friend Jordan. Robin, however, needs to get a grip on herself. She thinks Anthony Gonzalez is cute. Uh...not really. Jordan said he looks like a "buffoon." That's a little harsh, but my main problem is his baldness. I just don't like bald guys, but then and again, I'm not sure he'd be my cup of tea even with hair.* To test that theory, I went to Instyle and whipped up a few examples. What do you think?




*For the record, I'm quite certain Gonzo has no shortage of female admirers, and that he couldn't care less what some slightly overweight, middleaged blogger thinks.

No comments: