Sunday, December 7, 2008

Colts 35, Bengals 3

I told John this morning the Colts needed to win AND win decisively, and that's what they did. Peyton threw three TDs, Dominic Rhodes ran one in, and Kelvin Hayden returned a Ryan Fitzpatrick interception for a touchdown. Hayden had another interception, and the defense had four sacks.  Granted, this was against the Bengals, but have you already forgotten last week's game versus the Browns?  

We won't mention Dallas Clark's fumble on the goal line, or the fact that for the first time since 2002, the Colts will not be the AFC South Division Champions.  Tennessee sealed that deal today by beating the Cleveland Browns.

Next week: the 0-13 Lions. Nothing in the NFL is a given, but you have to think our chances are good for a seven-game win streak. Oh, by the way...I will not be at the game next week. In my quest for Mother of the Year, I will be attending the BHS Holiday Choir Concert. In my quest for Stepmother of the Year, I gave Tom my ticket.

No comments: