Monday, November 3, 2008

Colts 18, Patriots 15



Looks like my pre-game, good luck margarita did the trick!



Actually, I figured out the real reason the Colts are not playing so well. It’s because I haven’t been wearing my lucky game day underwear. I found the royal blue good luck charm in my top drawer, all but forgotten. Wore them to the game, we won. Coincidence? I don’t think so.



Regardless, Anthony Gonzalez finally got in the end zone for the first time this season, and he managed to do it twice.







That Dallas is so doggone helpful. He's getting the ball back from a fan so Gonzo can celebrate.




I am not complaining about a win, especially one over the Pats, but it's really not the same without Tom Brady, the sexiest man to ever pose with a goat. At least it was fun to see Beli-cheat looking pissed on the sidelines. Hey, Bill...you tired of getting beat by the Manning boys yet???

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You haven't been wearing underwear to the games? Nice. Less to strip off after that 4th Margarita!

Anonymous said...

Not at $8 a drink. I'm a cheap date.

Anonymous said...

i take that back. this ones my fav. you got d clark and anthony, my 2 favorite. besides my bobby :)

Anonymous said...

Anon...don't you have some homework you should be doing????

Anonymous said...

i probably did. but i just wasnt in the mood. im never in the mood :/