Saturday, January 3, 2009

Second Task Accomplished

Number Nine, Number Nine.  Mark that one off my list.

Day 3, and I've already accomplished two tasks.   When I made the list, we had just enjoyed the Broadway production of The Lion King at The Murat so including attendance at events like this was at the top of my mind.  No sooner did I make my list, I was offered two free tickets to see This Wonderful Life, a one-man adaptation of the holiday classic, It's a Wonderful Life, at Indiana Repertory Theatre.  I'm not obsessed with this movie as some people are, but I don't think you have to be to appreciate this show.  Lily's only seen bits and pieces of the movie, and she really enjoyed it.  Jerry Richardson did a great job acting out all the parts, and the simple stage and few props used are a wonderful complement to his performance.  

Additionally, I now have $10 in my TBD charity account.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dang girl!!! Awesome!

(Are you in Indianapolis? I do have a question - is there carpool parking somewhere in Indy off the highway?).

Anonymous said...

I like your list. I was going to try to follow yours but decided against it (I don't need any bras). I am going to try to come up with my own list. Anyway, yes I am Kurt not Dirty Bob. You should have stopped by and tailgated with us (that should have made your list wink wink) and I would have introduced you to everyone and you could have had some good food.