Saturday, January 24, 2009

I've Been Butterflied!


No, not cut and spread open flat like shrimp or pork chops. Ugh! This is much better (but then, what wouldn't be?)! The delightful Alix over at Casa Hice bestowed a Butterfly Award on me. We "met" over at Cake Wrecks reading each others' comments, and she likes me, she really likes me!! Okay, that's saying something because she is smart, funny, well spoken/written, although I do suspect a little crazy. PLUS, she's got a pretty fancy blog.  To honor Alix and this momentous occasion, you can see I've butterfly blinged out my blog.  I still couldn't figure out the music thing, but that's okay.

I gratefully accept her kudos, and must now find ten (!) blogs to pay it forward.

The Rules:

1. Put the logo on your blog.

2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.

3. Award up to ten other blogs.

4. Add links to those blogs on yours.

5. Leave a message for your awardees on their blogs.

So my first awardee will be Ashley, over at
Read Me! She literally just started her blog, but she's a good little writer, and I think she'll be a hit. I've read a few blogs of other college age kids, and they're not quite as articulate or concerned about grammar, spelling and punctuation as she is! Yay! I heart nerds!! Go check it out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Becky (but I do so love calling you Chi)!

I love your new blog wardrobe. Very butterfly-y.

If you want to add music, just 1) go to Playlist.com, 2) register, 3) create a playlist, 4) add a song or songs to it, then 5) copy the html code (or use the embed feature) for your playlist and paste it into the Java/Html gadget that is available in the customize/layout feature on your blog. I know that probably sounds confusing so just email me if you need more detailed instructions. It's really easy though. I figured it out by myself.

Anonymous said...

You soooo smahhht!! Thanks!