Saturday, January 17, 2009

Having My Baby

Okay...so I saw a link over at List of the Day and had to immediately check it out.  It's called MakeMeBabies.  You can upload your picture and pair it with anyone you have a picture of.  The website provides pictures of celebrities if that's the route you want to go.  Please know that I have ABSOLUTELY NO DESIRE to have a baby, but couldn't resist the thought of me and Keith Urban doing the Horizontal Mambo.

I don't think this looks like either of my kids (definitely not Lily), but here's what happened when I used the actual father of my children:


What do you think about my little new baby Robin or Lily?
MakeMeBabies.com - What will your baby look like?
Here's an unholy coupling; me and John in our Halloween costumes. Now, why did they give us a little genie baby in a turban?  Look closely, though.  Notice the kid has a wonky front tooth.

What do you think about my little new baby Shania Dolly?
MakeMeBabies.com - What will your baby look like?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hilarious. Does it work for gay, lesbian, and transgendered couples? Now that would be a hoot, wouldn't it.

I wonder what my children with Jason Mesnic (The Bachelor) would look like? He's yummy.

Anonymous said...

You should do one with Mr. T or Jared from Subway.