Friday, January 2, 2009

First Task Accomplished

WOOOOOT!!!  

The first goal of my 101 Things to do in 1001 Days (#100) has been completed.  My friend, Karen, was so inspired by my list that she started one of her own!  Her list is interesting, and I would link you to it, but she posted it on Facebook, not a blog.  Sorry, you'll just have to take my word for how cool it is.  But here's a picture of Karen and her man, just because they're so cute, and he's involved in her #35 and #54!


That also means the first $5 goes into my TBD charity account.  

Good luck, Karen!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is AWESOME!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Chi! Only 99 to go!

Now I have to scroll down and figure out which goal you accomplished.

Alix

Anonymous said...

Wha-chu-talkin-bout, Alix?

My friend was so inspired she started a list of her own. That's the goal.

BTW, thanks for the link to the neato blog backgrounds.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for making Dave and me stars! I've never been mentioned or shown in a blog. Mom will be proud.

Anonymous said...

How quickly you forget....didn't I blog about our trip to the Chinese restaurant in Castleton???

I hope your mom's still proud, though. Tell her I said, "Hi."