Monday, June 1, 2009

Face in Hole

So, the other day I was reading  Sarah K's blog, and decided to check out her profile picture. I knew it was her face superimposed over Audrey Hepburn's, but I wanted to see how she did it. I enlarged the picture and in the lower right hand corner were the words Face In Hole. Being extremely internet savvy*, I typed faceinhole.com into my browser and it was there that I found heaven on earth. Thirty-seven pages of different scenarios in which you can insert your own mug. MORE.FUN.THAN.A.BARREL.OF.MONKEYS.

Here's a sampling of how I spent the next hour (possibly more, but I'm not telling).


I think my face looks weird(er than usual) in this one, but I GET TO WEAR A CROWN!



Not everyone call pull off this look.  I think I can handle it.



This was back when Troy Aikman and I had a thing.  DAY-UM!  I look good.



You know that we are living in a material world, and I am a material girl.



Don't I wish this was real!!!



Insert swine flu jokes here.



I almost peed my pants when I found this one.  Sigh....



Not to mention the fact that it doesn't snore, complain about your driving  or fill up your DVR with Matlock episodes.

*Now, I must be honest here.  I'm not THAT internet savvy.  I actually misread the website in the picture and typed in facehole.com.   Word of advice:  don't do that.

12 comments:

Hank said...

I checked out facehole.com. I shouldn't have done that.

Sarah K said...

I LOVE IT!!! thanks for the shout out. crap. now i have to post something uber funny.....thanks a helluva lot!!

Unknown said...

Oh I so want to go to facehole but I'm a good girl so I'll just imagine what is there. espically after Hanks comment. Loved the photos. I'll remember this next time I want to waste some time!

Boozy Tooth said...

Pssst, please stop by Casa Hice... I have something for you.

Boozy Tooth said...

Those photos made me squeal. You are such a freakin riot Becky. And who knew you were such a glamorpuss... Miss Universe, a Dallas Cowboys cheerleader, Marilyn Monroe AND Grace Kelly? Wow, you are soooo versatile.

Sarah K said...

i forgot to tell you...this website is almost more fun than facehole.

http://www.photofunia.com/

The Courteous Chihuahua said...

Hank - typical man; you don't listen.
Sarah K - photofunia? omg - I can't decide if you're my new BFF or my worst enemy.
Alix - Thanks for the award, dollface. XO I will get around to posting it...eventually.

TheManOfNotts said...

The dame edna one is fab. Excellent tool, i'm gonna have a go..

Hank said...

CC, honey. Come on over to my blog. I got somethin' fer ya.

Cakespy said...

Oh my god. There goes my morning.

Cary McNeal said...

Face in hole makes me think of something else, but those are funny.

Matlock. Ugh. Pure shite.

Anonymous said...

Thanks, photofunia is really nice site. Another site like this is PicJoke.com - funny photo effects - they make a new effect every day!