Wednesday, July 1, 2009

The Awe-summmness of Moi


Sarah K. over at Randumb was awarded the Queen of ALLL Things Awe-summm!!! award and passed it along to me.  Wow, I am incredibly honored!

Here's what I have to do:

1. List 7 things that make me awe-summm!
2. Pass the award onto 7 bloggers that I love 
3. Tag those bloggers to let them know they are now Queens too (and link back to the Queen who tagged you)

In addition to being awesome, I'm humble, so I asked a few friends to share one awesome thing about me and here's what they came up with:

7 Things That Make Me Awe-Summm!

1. I am SASSY!
2. I have excellent oral hygiene.
3. I put up with two chihuahuas and John.
4. I am an awesome mom.
5. I have mad baking skills.
6. I will come get your pathetic, post-partum carcass late on a Sunday night, take you to the ER, wait 3 hours while you get checked out, then deliver your pathetic, post-partum carcass safely home.  I won't even say, "I told you not to have a third kid."  Uh, actually I can't promise the last part.
7. I am very funny.

Here's where I'm NOT so awesome...I don't really have the blogdom to pay it forward, so I think I will just selfishly wallow in my victory.  

Thanks, Sarah!

3 comments:

Hank said...

Did I give you permission to put my pitcher on yer blog??

Boozy Tooth said...

And wallow you should! Your only flaw, Chi, is that you never freaking post. Other than that, you are most awesum.

Congratulations on your fine award. It is well deserved.

Sarah K said...

those are 7 mighty fine things. however did you whittle your awesomeness down to just 7?? no worries about paying it forward! now go blow some shit up so you have something to blog about! (love the redecorating and matching chihuahua!)