Sunday, August 24, 2008

Robin, the Cardinal

Well, my little Robbie officially starts college today. She's been on campus for a week now, and judging from her Facebook, is having a great time. I talked to her last night. She and some "helpful" boy were going to walk through her schedule to see where all her classes are. Honestly, I'm glad she's having a good time. I've already heard about one of her classmates who came home crying and homesick.

This is her on the first day of kindergarten, and what I'm picturing she'll look like walking across campus. I love her and miss her like crazy!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww....I love her, too. Sure doesn't seem like 13 years ago that I came over to see her off to kindergarten then cried all the way to work.

Oh, and I'm so relieved to learn she has found some "helpful" boy. I was worried about her social life. After all, it's been a whole week!

God save BSU!

Anonymous said...

Update: Her dad and Aunt Sue were going to make a visit to the campus this weekend. She informed me that it really wasn't convenient for her; she has things to do with her peeps!

Anonymous said...

OMG! LOL!

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, college boys are very helpful to college girls. Very.

Anonymous said...

Cary, where do you get your eyebrows done? Mine have never looked that good.